Monday, November 15, 2010

Mari McWhite- Movie Night

As the Vice President of Sigma Tau Delta at UNCW, I decided to coordinate a Movie Night at my house. On October 14, some of our Sigmas gathered together to enjoy lots of yummy snacks and a literary-related movie together. At first, I thought I was going to have a hard time finding a movie to watch since I don't ownt that many DVD's, but after looking through my small stack of them, I was surprised to see that the majority of the one's I did have were literary-related. I guess it's not that surprising after all that many films are based off of excellent literary works. We all decided on watching Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events." While a little bit strange, the film kept us mesmerized the entire time. The Sigmas enjoyed the movie night so much that there are currently plans in the works for a group event to see the premiere of the last of the Harry Potter movies. Hopefully, Sigma Tau Delta movie night will become a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment